Thursday, August 21, 2014

James Foley Echoes Bowe Bergdahl

The horrific murder by ISIS of GlobalPost journalist James Foley is being analyzed by everyone, but I have not seen the connection reported in the news between the "statement" (these statements are forced by the captors)

James Foley says
I guess, all in all, I wish I wasn’t American
Bowe Bergdahl writes (emphasis mine)
The future is too good to waste on lies," Bowe wrote. "And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong.
I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American.
The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting.
ISIS forced James Foley to echo Bowe Bergdahl's statements as he was criticizing the war he was fighting in Afghanistan.






No comments:

Post a Comment